Dear patients and parents,
In preparation for your appointment with Otolaryngology Specialist of North Texas, we want you to know that our physicians and staff are taking every precaution to keep you and your family safe by wearing a mask, diligent hand washing and extra cleaning precautions for our exam rooms.
As we monitor the COVID-19 situation in our community our priority is the safety of our patients and staff members. Therefore, we will be implementing the following safety measures during this time:
- Patients seen in the Plano office will be screened by hospital staff at the entrance to the medical office buildings and again at check in by our office staff.
- Patients seen in the Dallas office will be screened by our office staff on arrival to the office.
- All patients will be screened via telephone prior to the appointment for fever, cough, and or shortness of breath.
- All patients 10 years of age and older must come to their appointment with a mask. Patients age 2-10 years of age masks are recommended but not required. Please bring your own mask to your appointment, cloth or hand-made are acceptable. If you do not have one you will be given one at your appointment.
- New patients or patients that need to complete paperwork must complete this prior to their appointment. The forms can be found on our website, OSNTX.com under the information tab. Please email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a picture of your drivers license and front/back of insurance cards.
- Visitors will be limited at this time. For an adult patient, only the adult is allowed into the office. For children, 17yrs and under, and adult patients who require a caregiver, one adult may accompany the patient. During the appointment other family members may call into the appointment via phone.
If you have any questions or concerns please call our office at 972-378-0633.
We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Rohn, Dr. Gamble, and Dr. Kubala