To our valued patients,
From everybody here at OSNT, we would like to provide you with an update on the current plan for appointments in our Plano and Dallas office. Over the past month we have been able to visit with patients, primarily through telemedicine, and some telemedicine visits will continue.
We are planning on resuming patient care in our office the week of May 4th. As we diligently monitor the COVID 19 situation in the community our priority is the safety of our patients and staff members. Therefore, we will be implementing the following safety measures during this time:
- Patients seen in Plano office will be screened by hospital staff at the entrance to the medical office buildings and again at check-in by our office staff.
- Patients seen in the Dallas office will be screened by our office staff on arrival to the office.
- All patients will be screened via telephone prior to appointment for fever, cough, and or shortness of breath.
- If you have one or more of the following risk factors you may want to postpone making your appointment: decreased immunity, geriatric age > 70, diabetes, morbid obesity, chronic lung disease, or asthma.
- All patients must come to their appointment with a mask, if they do not have a mask their appointment will be rescheduled. Cloth or homemade masks are acceptable.
- New patients or patients that need to complete their yearly paperwork must complete this prior to their appointment. Forms can be found on our website, OSNTX.com under the information tab. Please email completed forms to email@example.com, along with a picture of your drivers license and insurance cards.
- Visitors will be limited at this time. For an adult patient, only the adult is allowed into the office. For children, 18yrs and under, and adult patients who require a caregiver, one adult may accompany the patient. During the appointment other family members may call into the appointment via cell phone.
- Our physicians and staff are taking every precaution to keep you and your family safe by wearing a mask, diligent hand washing and extra cleaning precautions for our exam rooms.
Our patient schedule has been modified during this time as well to allow for extra time between patient visits to continue social distancing. Please be patient with our office and staff as we phase into scheduling appointments for visits in the office. We will still be accommodating patients with a telemedicine appointment for chief complaints that might not be appropriate for an in office visit.