Dr. Rohn and Dr. Gamble of Otolaryngology Specialists of North Texas provide a complete spectrum of diagnostic and treatment services for head and neck disorders, including cancer tumors and cysts, infections, trauma, and deformities in both adults and children.
Head and Neck Symptoms and Disorders
Head and Neck Disorders and Treatment
- Thyroglossal Duct Cyst Removal
- Parotidectomy – Salivary Gland
- Thyroidectomy – Minimally Invasive Thyroid Surgery
- Parathyroidectomy – Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Laryngoscopy and Bronchoscopy – Voice Disorders
- Lymph Node Biopsy – Head and Neck Cancer
- Neck Dissection – Head and Neck Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- Removal and Reconstruction of Facial Skin Malignancies
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Head and Neck after tumors or trauma
- Vocal Cord Disorders with hoarseness can be caused by many things including nodules, polyps and temporary hoarseness from upper respiratory tract infections
- Removal of Vocal Cord Tumors
Dr. Rohn, Dr. Gamble and Dr. Kubala are ear, nose, throat, and sinus surgeons in Plano and Dallas. If you would like to schedule an appointment with our office, please call our Plano office at 972-378-0633 or Dallas office at 214-239-1641.